I have been trying to finish and publish a fully featured and documented program that can be run on the ARCH GPRS V2.
With the arrival of my amaysim, I managed to get the Arch GPRS V2 to send an SMS message.
I had trouble getting the time to work on my Arch GPRS V2 in the last post, which is a shame because it would be incredibly useful. Fortunately, I stumbled across a lead which I was able to follow.
Since I had gotten serial communication working to my Arch board, and with it basic debugging, I decided the next step was to get measurements from the Grove humidity sensor.
As development for this module occurs in a browser, rather than an IDE with the typical debugging features, the best way to troubleshoot is to print messages over a serial port that can be read by a laptop.
The ARCH GPRS V2 can be programmed using the mbed platform. I actually had a bit of trouble programming it so I’ll share my process here.